Tuesday 1 August 2017

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge - New Theme Begins Today

Good Afternoon Everyone

I am here to tell you about a brand new challenge theme at Marvelous Magnolia that begins today and it is the ever popular
Anything Goes!!!

Easy peasy hey!

I have coloured up Rose Cake Tilda and I just have to say, that she is one of my absolute favourites, so cute in her little apron!

Please pop over to see the teams gorgeous inspiration!


I have added some gorgeous WOC roses, pretty pink lace bow and my papers are Maja Design and Pion Design. 

I adore the little rolling pin and gold fork that I have threaded with string for a hanging loop.

Many Thanks for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your over at Marvelous Magnolia!

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jay! Such a gorgeous Tilda and coloured beautifully too! I love the cute fork and rolling pin and the lace bow is gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us over at Magnolia-licious..DT Kerri!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahwwwww....so sweetttttt...I love this Tilda too and your tiny little details....and let's not forget your gorgeous bow.....It's a happy-making-card....I hope this is understandable english....lol.....xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Card. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Magnolia-licious. Cheers, Shawn .... and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jay your card is Gorgeous and your bow is beautiful. Thanks for joining us here at Craft-Dee BowZ for our August challenge of Anything Goes with a hand made bow. Good luck with the challenge. Kathy, DT Member for Craft-Dee Bowz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx